Krystina Ramey was born and raised in the Appalachian Mountains in the great state of Tennessee. An athlete since the age of 4, Krystina has always had a passion for sports. Her love for broadcasting, however, didn’t come until later on in life. In fact, Krystina graduated from East Tennessee State University in 2009 with a degree in Graphic Design. It wasn’t until she pursued an internship with a radio station in West Palm Beach, FL that she knew she wanted a career in radio.
After interning for a year in Florida, Krystina decided it was time to move on to bigger and better things. She packed everything she could fit into her 2-door hatchback and drove to California to start a new life. She is ecstatic to have the opportunity to work with Fox Sports and sees big things in her future.
While Krystina spends most of her time aimlessly trying to convert Californians into lovers of the Southeastern Conference or the Atlanta Braves, she is slowly but surely developing a passion for sports in Southern Cali. When she’s not watching the game, you can find her jamming out to music – her life’s 2nd passion – or outside doing something active. She also loves shopping, traveling, and – of course – playing sports.
Terrell Owens just can’t seem to catch a break.
The former Cincinnati Bengal became a free agent after the 2010/11 season, and since then, everything has seemed to go downhill. Let’s analyze, shall we?
- First, the wide receiver tore his ACL in a manner that is still relatively unknown to anyone other than T.O. himself. He underwent surgery for the torn ligament, and seems to have healed just fine. But will he ever be healthy enough to find a home in the NFL again?
- The 38-year-old held a private workout at Calabasas High School on October 25th in an attempt to show that he was ready to play and to find a potential suitor. The only problem with that is, not a single NFL scout showed up. While T.O. seemed to be playing well for someone who just underwent ACL surgery, he wasn’t up to the NFL’s standards and skipped out on relevant speed drills like the 40-yard and 60-yard dash.
- T.O. has recently been trying to lower his child support payments to his – get this – 4 baby mamas! Check out the breakdown of what each Ms. Owens receives:
> Baby mama #1 – Monique Reynolds
- $11,202 per month for an 11-year-old son
- Recently received $100,000 to purchase a house
> Baby mama #2 – Kimberly Floyd
- $15,000 per month for a 7-year-old daughter
> Baby mama #3 – Samelia Miller
- $13,400 per month for a 5-year-old son
> Baby mama #4 – Melanie Paige Smith
- $5,000 per month for a 4-year-old daughter
All of this promiscuity has left T.O. with a monthly payment of $44,602. With a current income of $0, this is most likely draining his bank accounts pretty quickly. In addition, his October 25th workout caused him to miss a court date with baby mama #1, and a warrant has now been issued for Owens’ arrest.
- Recently, news broke that T.O. was forced to take a pretty hefty loss on the sale of one of his many properties. In 2006, hot off the signing of a $25 million contract with the Dallas Cowboys, T.O. purchased a 2,600 square foot condo for $340,000. As he no longer works in Dallas – and probably never will again – T.O. decided to sell the home. He was forced to settle for only $283,447, however, due to the down housing market – a loss totaling over $56k.
The past few months have been quite a rollercoaster for this football-turned-reality star, but it seems everything would be ok if he could just get himself another NFL deal. Although I don’t see him securing anything particularly significant anytime soon, I believe there’s a good chance that someone may pick him up down the stretch during playoff time. Will it be the Bears, the Lions, the Ravens, or the (dear God please no) Titans? Are there any other teams that could benefit from bringing aboard T.O., or do you think he’ll end up an analyst?